Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Last day of February... time is moving fast... but I'm keeping up...

Had some prayers answered recently, so I'm hyped! Prayers that were prayed months ago, have come to fruition. Patience seems to be my recurring lesson. And I'm willing to learn it every time.

For the last 10 years I've been watching someone I care about ( didnt always like him, thought he was a prick) sabotage himself constantly. He is a genius, a dreamer, one of the most intelligent people i know, but he does nothing but squander it. Sabotage is his defense, as to nott become a good guy. He loves that thug image, loves that playboy image too much to be the man he knows he was meant to be. And many people are suffering. But he wont stop. He uses the bottle to escape his life, and when he's sober aplogizes for what he did when not. I cant stand him like this. But what am I to do?

I wonder why sabotage is the path for so many? Why can't your life be good and you not feel uncomfotable? I just sit back and wonder sometimes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home