Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Saw the movie "Something New"... it was a very ironic movie. It detailed the last four months of my life almost to a tee! Kenya (Saana's character) and I made the right decision...for us!

I recommend you check it out...




General,

We had the PERFECT Valentine's Day... We both know we don't need a holiday to show our love for one another, we show it day in and day out, willingly. Your card was the best card I've ever received. Funny how someone you dont know can write a card that fits us perfectly. Like they sat in with us and recorded our interactions and wrote it out for the public. You are my Valentine for life...143

1 Comments:

Blogger LuvJam said...

Girl! I need to get out of hibernation and keep my eyes on you. I've been missing some profound ish from you.. Some stuff I NEEDED to see, and read. Sometimes I'm too much in my own head. Thank you for setting some things straight. I always thought it was corny when people said your life could be a lesson or a help for other people. Some things you are saying are putting life into perspective for me. Thank you.. Love You, and Happy B-Day lady... :)

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home