Wednesday, February 22, 2006

25 is the best!

I've been 25 officially for 5 days... 25 is great!!! My head spun when I said out loud to the General, got all woozy and ish... I'm 25 already? Damn how the hell did this happen so quick!? But I'm cool now... I've accepted it for what it is. I've been here for 100 seasons. 25 summers, winters, falls, and springs... and each has felt like I lived another lifetime in each. Maybe in a sense I have. Each season produces different hormone changes in each of us, so we are technically different in each one.

Been given more responsibility at work, they gave me a raise to compensate for it. Pretty nice. And no you can't borrow a dollar!

General,

Sure as the sun rises each morning somewhere in the world
I wake up daily knowing I want to wake up next to you
And each night fall asleep in your arms
the future seems so close with you
like I can reach out and touch it
grew up missing you
but when I had you again the growing continued
and now I'm a growner for real
you allowed me to blossom, to sprout
to spread my wings
and you appreciate each step
and congradulate each as a triumph for the ages
I dig you for that
I love you more for it
and I love how I can be my softest with you
and not feel like I'm standing naked in front of the world
just naked for you
naked in spirit, mind, and naked in soul
and we lay naked just because
we like the way skin feels when touching
you make me feel beautiful
beautiful you loves beautiful me
my gorgeous General
with eyes models would die for
you are mine, because you want to be
I am yours, because I want to be
sustinence gained, I am filled by you always
you are nourished by me
and we grow
us grows
as one....

2 Comments:

Blogger Sweet KeiKei said...

Happy Belated B-Day!

Glad to read that things are going well. May God continue to bless you.

xoxoxo
UKD

9:18 AM  
Blogger LuvJam said...

Lady, I am happy that you are happy and clear on what lies ahead. You deserve that and so much more..

Love you like the sister I wish had closer to my age on those lonely rainy days and i had all those damn board games for 2 :)

J

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home