Thursday, March 30, 2006

Ok here it goes....

I think I have a really bad mean streak... for the past couple of days I've had the urge to punch people in the back of their necks when I'm exiting trains/train stations. People need to learn how to walk!

My work situation has gotten undesireable (putting it mildly)! People have decided to use me as a pawn in their battle of power and I odn't like being put in the middle of anyone's war. Not my place, not my style. But from January to now I've received a raise, been given more responsibility, have the authority to approve certain things, and I've just recently changed directors. And here lies my problem: My new director has seen my prowess and intellect and wants me to be utilized more, wants me to give my position completely up and hire someone to fill it and gives me control over 2million in accounts... um no! I will not be responsible for anyones money but my (future) husband and myself, period. I can't do it. I wont do it.

NeXt--->

Have you ever had a day where you were so sure of some thing that your mind answered all the questions before your ears heard them? Who knew love was that easy? I didn't, all my experiences to now have made it so it seemed way too hard... but I know better now.

So.................................................................................................................
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
#############################################
ok look below now......





It's official... I'm engaged! This was the news I was trying to tell you for the past couple of weeks! I just had to get some other ducks in a row before I put my business out there... The General and I are getting married.... WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


The plans are being finalized as we speak... He is my beautiful surprise....


It's like yesterday
I didn't even know your name
Now today
You're always on my mind
I never could have predicted that I'd feel this way
You are a beautiful surprise
Intoxicated every time I hear your voice
You've got me on a natural high
It's almost like I didn't even have a choice
You are a beautiful surprise

Whatever it is that you came to teach me
I am here to learn it cause
I believe that we are written in the stars
I don't know what the future hold
But I'm living in the moment
And I'm thankful for the man that you are,
you are, you are

You are everything I ask for in my prayers
So I know my angels brought you to my life
Your energy is healing to my soul
You are a beautiful surprise
You are an inspiration to my life
You are the reason why I smile
You are a beautiful surprise....


1 Comments:

Blogger Sweet KeiKei said...

CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS!

May God continue to bless your union!

with love
UKD

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home