Friday, January 12, 2007

I have a crush on David Beckham... He has been making news for the past few weeks, he's coming to the US to play soccer...don't worry my husband knows and approves. He and I discussed our celebrity crushes.

He has three that he talks about all the time. Two of whom he describes as his "big girl" crushes: Jill Scott and Queen Latifah. Then there is Salma Hayak. Me I like TI, Maxwell and David.

But David is my white boy crush... I can dig him...There si just something about that man, that makes me smile when I see him.

The difference between David and my husband is: while they are both nice to look at, my husband gets me in a way I don't think David could. I like looking at David but he can't compare in any other way to my man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home