Friday, May 06, 2005

Decisions

So my director pulls me in the office again and tells me that the letter I wrote was well received and it did point out somethings that I was unable to discuss in the meeting earlier, because big mouth couldnt shut up. She told me that I dont have to worry about my job because as far as she is concerned i do my job and I do it well. But she said she was unaware of the friction between myself and the other lady. Like I've said since this thing started I was done with it way before it got to a level that was uncalled for.....

I gotta get the hell out of here, period. This is a hell hole that has idiots running the show. I need to be vigorous in my search for a new job... I have to be diligent in finding a new job...

Ready to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home